As a farmer and a business owner, it is essential that you prepare a personal budget each year. A personal budget should be liberating, rather than confining, as you can spend guilt-free knowing other money has been allocated to your expenses. Think of it as a spending plan, rather than a budget. Having a personal budget is key to advancing your financial health. Tracking the money that you spend and planning ahead for future expenses can prevent you from overspending or spending money that is needed for other planned costs. Having it written down helps you to see how much money you have to work with and what you’re spending it on. By knowing how you’ll spend and save money along with setting personal finance goals, you’ll know exactly what your business needs to provide to you.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Understand the importance of creating and monitoring your personal budget
- Reduce stress and have positive personal spending conversations
- Gain confidence to reflect on your spending habits
- Discover where your money goes and develop better control
- Understand how to set and achieve your wealth goals
- Discover how to build better money habits
If you would like a complimentary copy of the personal budget template to fast-track your personal budget planning please email email@example.com
This webinar is bought to you by Dairy Women’s Networks and CMK Chartered Accountants.