Wednesday 6 October –
Dr Tom Mulholland has been touring rural New Zealand for the past 7 years in his retro chevy ambulance taking the pulse of the rural community with his KYND app and teaching Healthy Thinking to farmers. He is passionate about rural people measuring, managing and monitoring their physical mental and social health risks. He encourages farmers to look after themselves as much as they look after their animals, machinery and pasture.
In this webinar you will learn
- How to recognise psychological distress in yourself and others
- Basic Psychological First Aid
- Tools and techniques to prevent and manage burnout, depression, anxiety and stress
- The Neuroscience of Emotion
- Common Health Problems in Farmers and what to do about them
An Emergency Department Doctor and Rural GP he is excited to speak to the Dairy Women’s Network and continue his work being the ambulance at the top of the cliff.