REGIONAL LEADER OF THE YEAR
The DWN Regional Leader of the Year award recognises inspiration and excellence at grass roots for our volunteer Regional Leaders.
The recipient will receive:
- A registration for a leadership development programme
- Travel and accommodation to location of programme
The selection panel will consist of three judges, including representatives from Dairy Women’s Network and FMG.
The judging panel will give consideration to the following qualities when awarding the Regional Leader of the Year title:
- The Regional Leader demonstrates leadership in her local community
- She encompasses the values of Dairy Women’s Network and is a good representative for the network
- She is viewed as a go to for connection in her community
- She is a current Regional Leader for Dairy Women’s Network