You know farming. We know power. Let’s talk.
We’re not farmers but we’re damn good at powering farms and are passionate about working with rural communities. And just like you, we were gutted that this year’s DWN conference needed to be cancelled. But this won’t stop us from offering some great deals, advice and an epic prize draw!
Our dedicated Agribusiness Team are experts in their field, and you’ll find they’re always there to help you get the most out of your power. Plus we have tailored plans and pricing specific to your farm and how you run it.
As a Meridian customer you receive:
- a $200 discount for every ICP connection you switch to Meridian
- special discounts if you pay your Meridian bills through one of our co-op partners: Farmlands, Farm Source, RuralCo or PGG Wrightson
- fixed or variable energy rates – including winter deferred payments
- Mooving Day support
- a dedicated 0800 number where we can talk everything dairy, including:
- farm-specific pricing plans
- preferential irrigation contract rates
- energy audits and efficiency advice on-farm visits nationwide, i.e. specific support to reduce emissions
Got questions or need help? Our dedicated Agribusiness account managers are experts in the field and you’ll find they’re always there to help you get the most out of your power.
Upper North Island
Lower North Island
Upper South Island
Lower South Island
We’re always up for a yarn. Drop the team a line on 0800 496 777 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm), flick them an email or visit meridian.co.nz/agribusiness and we can help you with anything you need.
The prize draw
For this year’s conference, we had an epic giveaway planned and even though Covid had other ideas, we don’t want you to miss out.
To enter is easy, fill in the online form here and you’ll go in the draw to win a prize pack that includes:
- 1 pair of R.M. Williams boots up to the value of $650 RRP
- $500 voucher for either Swanndri or Stoney Creek
- $250 Meridian account credit
- 1 block of Whittaker’s chocolate, and
- 1 pair of Meridian socks