Assess your business, make a plan and build your tool kit
About the programme
You are invited to be part of the ‘Grow your business with a coach’ programme. During this programme you will:
We are looking for:
- Work with a coach to develop an individual plan to suit you and your business.
- Assess your own business to determine current strengths and weaknesses and form an action plan to fill any gaps in your current skill-set.
- Use your current processes and practices to demonstrate capability, earning credit towards the Agribusiness Diploma, filling any gaps by working with your coach, others in your group, and other industry professionals.
What topics are covered?
- Anyone running a dairy farming business who wants to grow their knowledge and skills and take their business to the next level
- Participants who want to learn in a flexible way and enjoy the benefits of being part of a small group of like-minded farmers
What will I get at the end of it?
- Business Evaluation and Planning
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Farm Resource Management (including Environmental Planning and Management)
- An individual business plan, action list and tool kit to take your business to the next level
- New friendships and connections with like-minded farmers and dairy industry professionals
- Formal qualification (if desired) – New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management.
Apply now by completing the form below.
For more information contact Ann Snowdon | 021 0254 6641 | firstname.lastname@example.org