Tuesday, 8 June –
Charmaine O’Shea Chartered Accountants and ASB Bank are proud to deliver this workshop focused on succession planning and preparing the next generation into farming and farm ownership.
At the end of this workshop, you will understand:
• How to have your house in order – financially and farming results
• Strategic planning and what to think about when going through the process
• What the succession options are
• Common challenges with succession
• How to have courageous conversations with key stakeholders
This three-hour workshop is suited to any person who would like to know where to start the succession process.
10.00am Arrival & Registration
1.00pm Finish and lunch
Venue: Semenoff Stadium
East Lounge, 51 Okara Drive, Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand