Allflex, IDEXX and MSD Animal Health are proud to deliver this practical on-farm workshop focused on how technology is a game changer and the importance of the BVD dairy framework.
At the end of this workshop, you will understand:
- What Allflex monitoring collars are and how they work directly from a farmer who uses the system
- How the system improves your herds animal health, saves time on farm and ultimately has a positive impact on your farms bottom line – Real farmer, real data, showing real results!
- Practical demonstration on how to use Allflex TSUs
- BVD the disease
- The role of vaccination in the disease
- How to optimise a vaccination programme for their herd
- The importance of diagnostic testing
This three-hour workshop is suited to farmers and vets wanting to understand the importance of technology and eradicating BVD on your farm.
Venue: Richard & Emma McIntyre's Farm
827 State Highway 1, RD12, Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand