Wednesday 11 October –
There is no denying that farming is the backbone of New Zealand, with food being a basic need that is provided for local consumption as well as for international markets. With the country’s abundance of land, New Zealand is the perfect place to make farming a successful business.
Succession planning is an important issue for New Zealand agriculture, but in the current climate, so is knowing your numbers!
In this workshops we will discuss:
- How to understand your numbers (this includes equity, cash flow, profitability and historical financial behaviour) so that you know your current position.
- What makes up succession planning
- Who the stakeholders are and what their key drivers are
- Understanding your current business viability
- Options moving forward
- Ownership structures and models
- Ongoing sustainability
- How to work through your options
Let CMK Chartered Accountants help arm you with the understanding of what succession planning is, and what the next steps could be so that you can make the right decisions for yourselves, your family and your farming business.
This workshop is open to all!
Registration: 9.30am| Workshop Start: 10.00am | Finish: 12pm