Friday 27 October –
Newish to the game? Or is a shorter format more your style?
Grab your friends and join us for a fun day on the Murupara golf course for a round of 6 holes, finishing with light refreshments, sponsored by Fonterra.
If you don’t have any golf clubs that’s okay, spare sets of clubs will be provided to share.
The day is about having fun, socialising and will be run with the okay rules!
It’s OK Rules!
- To not keep score
- To tee the ball up wherever you like
- To forget about a lost ball and just hit a new one
- To pick up in the middle of a hole and just enjoy the walk
- To only count swings when a connection is made
- To share a set of clubs amongst friends
- To use the same club for the whole round and a putter on the green
Limited spots available so get in quick! Come and have a go!
RSVP: 20 October
Event Timing –
Start : 10.00am | Finish : 2pm
Cost: $27.50 (Includes green fees)
We look forward to seeing you there.
Venue: Murupara Golf Club
Golf Road, Murupara, Bay of Plenty, 3079, New Zealand