Friday 28 October –
FUN / FAST / SOCIAL
BUBBLES AND BASH
Whether you’re new to the game or a shorter format is more your style, grab your friends and join us on the golf course.
This day is about having fun and socialising while playing a round of six holes with the “It’s Okay” rules. We will finish with a glass of bubbles and light refreshments.
If you don’t have any golf clubs that’s okay, spare sets of clubs will be provided to share.
Come and have a go!
THE “IT’S OKAY” RULES:
- To not keep score
- To tee the ball up wherever you like
- To forget about a lost ball and just hit a new one
- To pick up in the middle of a hole and just enjoy the walk
- To only count swings when a connection is made
- To share a set of clubs amongst friends
- To use the same club for the whole round and a putter on the green
RSVP: Thursday 20 October. Get in quick – spaces are limited!
Cost: $25 (includes a drink and light refreshments)
Event Timing: 10.00am Start | 2.00pm Finish
Venue: Murupara Golf Club
Golf Road, Murupara, Bay of Plenty, 3079, New Zealand