15, 17, 22 and 24 March –
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WEBINAR SERIES WILL NOT BE RECORDED.
This webinar series will give you the opportunity to learn skills of resilience and combating stress, with practical tools to support performance in the workplace.
Key topics for the series:
- The what, why and how of resilience
- Mental Agility: A core resilience competency
- Managing Stress
- Positive Emotions: Why they matter for resilience
Presented by: NZ Institute of Wellbeing & Resilience’s Sally Murray and Kim Tay.
The NZ Institute of Wellbeing & Resilience is dedicated to increasing wellbeing in businesses, schools and communities. As academic researchers they know wellbeing supports engagement, achievement and productivity – and it makes life worthwhile and enjoyable.
This webinar series is brought to you by WorkSafe.
By registering for this series you will gain access to attend all parts of this webinar series on the following dates:
- Part One – Tuesday 15 March
- Part Two – Thursday 17 March
- Part Three – Tuesday 22 March
- Part Four – Thursday 24 March
12.25pm – Log in to Zoom
12.30am – Webinar Starts
1.30pm – Finish
Disclaimer: This webinar will not be recorded or made available to view after the session has ended.