Wednesday 14 September –
Come and join us for an informative workshop all about pest control in Northland.
Presented by representatives from Ballance Agri-Nutrients and Steve Henderson (Biosecurity Officer, Northland Regional Council), this workshop will cover:
- What pests flourish in Northland
- The damage they do to our flora and fauna
- The benefits of eliminating these pests on our farms
- Q&A with a farmer actively doing pest control on a dairy farm
- Types of traps and bait for different pests, who supplies these and costs
- How to monitor pest control through the use of apps & cameras
We will also cover how pest control can align with Environmental Awards.
This event is brought to you by Ballance Agri-Nutrients.
Event Timing: 10.30am Registration and Morning tea | 11.00am Start | 2.00pm Finish
RSVP: Monday 12 September. Spaces are limited.
Important Covid-19 information:
Please note that all Dairy Women’s Network events will follow the Government Covid-19 requirements at the time of the event. This enables DWN to continue events under all settings within the COVID Protection Framework. Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and the use of a face mask is encouraged for all attendees. Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
Venue: Farm Source Whangarei
18 Kioreroa Road, Whangārei, Northland, 0110, New Zealand