NAIT and OSPRI are proud to deliver this interactive workshop on the fundamentals of NAIT. Feel more confident in using the NAIT system and understand why traceability on farm is so important.
At the end of this workshop, you will:
• Understand what NAIT is and what your responsibilities are
• How to register with NAIT and register animals
• How to keep up-to-date with recording and confirm movements
• Know what to do if moving farms
• Understand what Delegates, Accredited Entities and Information Providers are
• Receive one-on-one help with their NAIT account
This three-hour workshop is suited to any person who uses the NAIT system or who is in charge of animals. Understanding the importance of traceability.
10.00am Arrival & Registration
Venue: Heartland Hotel Croydon
100 Waimea Street, Gore, Southland, New Zealand