Monday 22 November –
People are at the epicentre of our farm businesses, and ensuring employers and employees have strong relationships and a good work-life balance is key to the future of the industry. Moving the dial on the importance of attracting and retaining great people in the dairy industry is the focus of this webinar series. This is a free event funded by MPI.
Presenters will set the scene around being a great employer and employee. Attendees will gain knowledge about employment contracts and rosters, salary packages, accommodation requirements, as well as growth opportunities, wellbeing and building strong team relationships.
Presenters are all experts in their field: Lee Astridge – No8HR, Rebecca Miller – Dairy Business of the Year award winner, and Kylie Jackson – Customer Success Manager for New Zealand payroll software company, PaySauce.
A series of additional webinars will then delve deeper into the topics addressed, ensuring that attendees are equipped with the right knowledge, resources, and tangible steps to turn their farm team into a Farmily™.
Key topics for the webinars:
- Part 1 – Monday 22 November, presented by Lee Astridge
- Understanding the changes in the industry and market
- How to build and retain teams
- Part 2 – Tuesday 23 November, presented by Kylie Jackson
- Rosters and what the options are
- Employment agreements and the most common HR mistakes
- Part 3 – Wednesday 24 November, presented by Rebecca Miller
- Meaning of Farmily™ and its application to your people
- Part 4 – Thursday 25 November
- Q&A session with Lee Astridge, Kylie Jackson and Rebecca Miller
Timing: webinars will start at 12.30pm each day
The first 200 registered attendees will be sent a copy of the Make time for you people workbook.