Wednesday 9 June –
DairyNZ and Dairy Women’s Network are proud to present Calving Workshops this June
- Hear from Natalie Hughes, Nutrition and Quality Manager at SealesWinslow Ltd, on nutrition, rumen development, weighing and weaning.
- Gain understanding on what a normal calving looks and feels like, and when to give a helping hand through a practical workshop.
- Find out how to improve your current calf sheds and learn ideas for future builds.
- Understand NAIT requirements and tagging young stock.
- Hear from LIC about the cow’s journey from calving to mating – 3 key management steps to set her up for success.
Bring the whole team along – there’ll be sessions for farm owners and staff.
Lunch will be provided.
Event Timing: 11.00am – 2.30pm