Thursday 16 November 2023 –
Do you feel burntout? Overwhelmed?
Do you worry about upsetting people & saying “no’”?
Do you struggle to sleep and feel guilty when taking care of yourself?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this workshop could be for you.
Join us for an interactive workshop with Felicity Clark from Walkway to Wellness, as she takes you through why boundaries are so important and how to set your own.
During this workshop, Felicity will be covering:
- What is a boundary.
- Domains of personal boundaries.
- Common features of different boundaries.
- Why boundaries are so important.
- Signs that you have poor boundaries.
- Why do we struggle to say ‘no’.
- Why do we not force or uphold our boundaries.
- When do we know when our boundaries need attention.
- Ways to develop healthier boundaries.
- Communication styles and direct language.
- Tools for having that conversation with you know who.
- How do we respond when setting boundaries doesn’t work.
Morning tea and lunch are included in the workshop.
Felicity has a diploma in psychology and counselling and has created workshops to encourage women to put their own health first, and has created a safe haven for ladies to come together and meet new people.
Start: 10:00am Finish: 2:30pm
RSVP by 9th November.