Monday 26th June –
The dairy industry is ever-changing, and with the current environment of increased costs and lower dairy prices, it’s now more important than ever to ensure you’re aware of costs, and cashflow requirements. Running a farm, it can be challenging to keep track of all financial aspects of your business. From managing expenses, to tracking income, it’s important to stay on top of it with the right tools and support.
That’s where Figured comes in – with the help of your accountant, it revolutionises the way you manage your finances and will strengthen your farming business. Figured is a cloud-based farm financial management software that provides an easier and more efficient way to manage your farm finances. Figured gives you better visibility across your numbers, so you can make clearer decisions and work alongside your accountant to plan ahead.
CMK Accountants, along with Figured, bring to you a webinar where you will learn:
- How the use of Figured can help you understand your numbers better
- How to track your income (Milk and livestock income)
- How to prepare a Budget & Cashflow forecast to plan and forecast for the future
- The use of reports to delve into the numbers
- An overview of the Figured Insights benchmarking tool
We look forward to helping arm you with the right tools to ensure you are planning for the season ahead and are in a position to make decisions clearly and easily.