Click below to view more information on our current modules
Click to read more and register for Coaching Conversations
If this sounds like you REGISTER NOW by clicking on your location below!
Location & Venue
Wednesday, 1 November East Waikato
178 Thames Street, Morrinsville
Thursday, 2 November Hauraki Plains
Monday, 6 November Rotorua
Level 1, 1174 Whakaue Street, Rotorua
Tuesday, 7 November Eastern BOP
Caverhill Road, Manawahe
Tuesday, 21 November Manawatu
25 Manchester Street, Feilding
Wednesday, 22 November South Canterbury
Cafe Mes Amis
Orari Station Road, Orari
Thursday, 23 November North Otago
115 Thames Street, Oamaru
Tuesday, 28 November Mid Northern
2 Cochrane Drive, Kerikeri
Wednesday, 29 November Whangarei
18 Kioreroa Road, Whangarei
Thursday, 30 November Rodney
Wellsford Community Centre
1 Matheson Road, Wellsford
Thursday, 30 November Gore
Heartland Hotel Croydon
100 Waimea Street, Gore
Tuesday, 5 December North King Country
St John’s Otorohanga
11 Kakamutu Road, Otorohanga
Great farms have great teams, and people are your greatest asset. Learn skills that you can use in everyday conversations with your partner, family, employees and rural professional networks.
Learn how to:
- Differentiate between a ‘problem solving’ and a ‘coaching’ mindset
- Adopt a coaching mind-set to build capacity and obtain the best long-term results
- Utilise a coach approach by applying six key coaching principles in a conversation
- Conduct a coaching conversation utilising a five-step model
- Ask great coaching questions and develop your listening.
Anyone with an open mind and keenness to adopt a coaching mindset is welcome to attend.
9.30am – Registration
10.00am – Start
2.30pm – Finish
- Corene Walker and Katherine Gillespie – North Island
- Lynda Clark – South Island
Cost: This is a FREE event, funded by New Zealand dairy farmers through DairyNZ.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided: please advise if you have any food allergies
The Dairy Women’s Network Dairy Modules are designed to give you the opportunity to network and learn from industry specialists and other dairy women.