Become knowledgeable on the Residential Tenancy Act, Healthy Homes Guarantee Act and what your requirements, rights and responsibilities are in regards to on-farm accommodation.
Your key take-aways will cover:
- Understanding the requirements of the acts as of July 2019.
- What your rights and responsibilities are as a farm owner, sharemilker, contract milker or farm employee.
- Have your burning questions answered and discuss relevant issues that you have experienced.
- Ensure that your employment agreements are fair and reflective of legislation.
- Confidently follow best-practice healthy housing guidelines.
Anyone who supplies their staff with accommodation on farm or those who live in farm housing supplied by their employer should attend. We encourage you to bring your farming partner/s along.