We are looking for someone who is a great problem-solver, detail-orientated and with second-to-none analytical skills to join the team on a part-time contract basis as our survey researcher.
The DWN team loves receiving feedback from our members and partners on the good things we get up to and we’re looking for a talented person to take ownership of this space for our network.
In this contract role, you will:
- Plan and design surveys based on our research objectives
- Disseminate surveys using both online and written methods
- Be an old hat at using online survey tools
- Collect survey data, analyse and summarise
- Gleam insights from survey results and provide evaluation reports
- Make recommendations to DWN management from findings.
This person has previous experience with this type of work or in a similar field, has the ability to look beyond the obvious and a curious personality. You must have excellent written and presentation communication skills and are able to effectively analyse and interpret data and draw conclusions from it. The surveys you’ll be creating will cover a raft of topics, from event and module evaluations to helping us to understand DWN engagement scores. You’ll have the flexibility to pick up each project as they’re scheduled throughout the year and accurately quote for your great work.
If you are self-motivated, looking for flexible contract work and want to join a fun, enthusiastic team, we want to hear from you!
Email your CV to email@example.com along with a brief note on why you think you’ve got what is takes to be our research superstar! Applications close: Friday June 30.