Thursday, 18 November –
Resilience can have a huge impact on your personal and professional lives. Join Cynthia Johnson, a Psychology Master Trainer, to learn four proven steps for building resilience and managing yourself in stressful situations.
You will learn:
- The difference between pressure, which can’t be avoided, and stress, which can.
- How the mind responds to external events.
- The biology of stress.
- Tips for avoiding stressful situations by controlling your attention.
- How to detach from the negative emotions and thoughts associated with stress.
Before the workshop, you’ll be sent an email with a link to a questionnaire. This is confidential and your results won’t be shared, but Cynthia would like you to bring the results with you to the session. On the day she will explain the different results and how they align with different personal resilience factors.
- 9.30am Arrival and registration
- 10.00am Workshops Starts
- 12pm Lunch
- 2.30pm Finish
Venue: Farm Source Ashburton
18 Kermode Street, Ashburton, Canterbury, 4332, New Zealand