Network partner Deosan is excited to be presenting a workshop on dairy shed hygiene.
This workshop will cover relevant and practical information while providing the background theory on:
- Basic structure and function of a dairy shed
- How to clean and maintain your milking plant effectively
- Common issues and how to prevent them
Your key take-aways will cover:
- Basic plant structures of both Herringbone and Rotary Sheds.
- Understanding the importance proper cleaning techniques. How to run an effective wash programme. How to “bomb” your plant.
- How to identify common issues. How to prevent them.
This module will include practical demonstrations and can include practical on-farm.
This is a must-attend event for all farm employees in the milking shed keen to learn more about mastitis management or refresh your current skills.
Timing: 9.30am Arrival and Morning tea | 10.00pm Start | 12.30pm Finish
Presented by: Aimee Robinson
THESE EVENTS ARE BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Click on the region below to register.
|Tuesday, 9 April||Franklin||Campbell Tyson Business Centre
Level 2, 1 Wesley Street, Pukekohe
|Thursday, 11 April||King Country||St John’s Hall
11 Kakamutu Road, Otorohanga
|Wednesday, 17 April||North Waikato||Firepot Cafe
1063 Gordonton Road, Gordonton
|Wednesday, 8 May||Manawatu||Farm Source
State Highway 56, Longburn
|Tuesday, 14 May||Taupo||TBC|
|Tuesday, 28 May||Kaipara||Ruawai Hall
16 Ruawai Wharf Road, Ruawai
|Tuesday, 4 June||Taranaki||TET Stadium
Portia Street, Stratford
|Thursday, 6 June||Western Bay of Plenty||Te Puke Citizen’s Club
179 Jellicoe Street, Te Puke