Become knowledgeable on the Residential Tenancy Act, Healthy Homes Guarantee Act and what your requirements, rights and responsibilities are in regards to on-farm accommodation.
Your key take-aways will cover:
- Understanding the requirements of the acts as of July 2019.
- What your rights and responsibilities are as a farm owner, sharemilker, contract milker or farm employee.
- Have your burning questions answered and discuss relevant issues that you have experienced.
- Ensure that your employment agreements are fair and reflective of legislation.
- Confidently follow best-practice healthy housing guidelines.
Anyone who supplies their staff with accommodation on farm or those who live in farm housing supplied by their employer should attend. We encourage you to bring your farming partner/s along.
This is a FREE event, funded by New Zealand dairy farmers through DairyNZ.
Proud Partners of dairy tomorrow.
This workshop helps to build great workplaces for New Zealand’s most talented workforce.
Timing: 9.30am Arrival and Morning Tea | 10.00am Start | 2.00pm Finish
Presented by a panel of experts from Dairy Women’s Network, Crombie Lockwood and Federated Farmers.
THIS EVENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Click on the location below to register.
|Wednesday, 17 April||Taupo||REAP
73 Titiraupenga Street, Taupo