Deosan is excited to be presenting a workshop on dairy shed hygiene.
This workshop will cover relevant and practical information while providing the background theory on:
- Basic structure and function of a dairy shed
- How to clean and maintain your milking plant effectively
- Common issues and how to prevent them
Your key take-aways will cover:
- Basic plant structures of both Herringbone and Rotary Sheds.
- Understanding the importance of proper cleaning techniques.How to run an effective wash programme. How to “bomb” your plant.
- How to identify common issues. How to prevent them.
This module will include practical demonstrations and can include practical on-farm.
This is a must-attend event for all farm employees in the milking shed keen to learn more about mastitis management or refresh your current skills.
Timing: 9.30am Arrival and Morning Tea | 10.00am Start | 12.30pm Finish
Presented by: Aimee Robinson
THIS EVENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: